WTM Connect Asia Admission Policy
- Only WTM Connect Asia Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor and Press badge holders will be granted entry into WTM Connect Asia. Non-Hosted Buyers, non-Exhibitors and non-badge holders will not be granted entry to the event.
- The Organiser’s all-inclusive package for Exhibitors includes one entry badge only; any additional badges required must be purchased at $600 each.
- Hosted Buyers and Exhibitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in WTM Connect Asia and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure to adhere to this rule will result in the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from WTM Connect Asia.
- Anyone obtaining a WTM Connect Asia Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor or Press badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave WTM Connect Asia.
- Anyone attending WTM Connect Asia should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- Anyone attending WTM Connect Asia may not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, display objectionable behaviour, wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt WTM Connect Asia.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from WTM Connect Asia who does not comply with this policy, who the Organisers reasonably consider is likely to break these rules, who is prohibited from attending the event under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or for any other reason at the Organisers’ discretion.
- No one under the age of sixteen years will be granted entry into WTM Connect Asia unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers and any such person will be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- Press badges for WTM Connect Asia are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the WTM Connect Asia industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, letter from an editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official WTM Connect Asia photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at WTM Connect Asia . Anyone attending WTM Connect Asia consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing WTM Connect Asia in future, for exploitation in any and all media in perpetuity, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at WTM Connect Asia without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom.