The first WTM Connect Asia in 2016 resulted in an estimated $10.5 million worth of business from the 1,800 pre-scheduled appointments that took place. On average each exhibitor had 34 appointments, with 84% stating that they found the right buyers for them at the show.
Why WTM Connect Asia?
- Exclusive 1-2-1 invitation only event. Join the exclusive community of qualified hosted buyers and exhibitors.
- Cost effective all-inclusive solution. Pre-built booths - everything is included, no additional costs ensuring significant ROI.
- We’ve levelled the playing field. Every meeting pod will be the same size, customised with your corporate branding.
- Meet the leisure industry’s premium buyers. We will rigorously pre-qualify buyers and select them based on industry relevance, expertise, level of seniority, purchasing responsibility and business potential.
- You’re in the driving seat. Our team will engage with you to understand the type of customers you want to meet and then recruit them based on your direction.
- Discover new content. Lively panel discussions and debate with focused educational content offering a fresh perspective on destinations.
- 3 days of pure business. We will have a full programme of events scheduled from morning to night allowing you the opportunity to engage with existing and new prospects. Breaks are all scheduled at the same time to allow maximum networking opportunities.
- Trust us – WTM® Means Business. Reed Travel Exhibitions organises the world’s leading B2B travel exhibitions including World Travel Market London, World Travel Market Latin America, World Travel Market Africa, Arabian Travel Market & International French Travel Market.
The World Travel Market Portfolio facilitates more than $6.5 billion (£3.9 million) in travel and tourism industry deals. And now with the introduction of WTM Connect Asia this figure is expected to increase significantly. WTM Means Business.